Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We had a GREAT Elkhorn Days!!!!  The parade was a blast, the weather was HOT.....and their were tons of people.


We are having a hugh sale.......everything with a dot is 40% off.  When people walk in and start looking the first thing they say is "What does the pink dot mean........what does the green dot mean?" 


I just ran out of pink dots so I turned to green....when I ran out of green I went to orange.......when I ran out of orange I went to white.......then I started coloring the dots...You get the idea, despite the color it is 40% off.  (We are very scientific here :)


Things are going quick but we still have a lot.  We are getting ready for our new items, our new furniture line, and...............OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!


Can you believe it.....on July 5th we will have been open for 1 Year!!!!  


Come on by for the sale and more info will come on how we will celebrate our first year in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment